Lose Weight In 2 Weeks
Wondering how to lose weight in 2 weeks to look good for an upcoming party or event? Or perhaps you have tried our 3-day or 7-day diet plan and are looking plan for a longer-termed program to lose more weight. So, it’s now time to kick your weight loss plan up a notch and try to maintain the diet for 14 days. You really don’t want to resume your original eating habits and have all the weight you’ve just shed to come back again.
Can you really lose weight in 2 weeks? Especially when all the advice says not to maintain a crash diet for too long? The answer is yes; you can lose approximately 1kg – 4kg. You will begin to see a little fat loss along with a loss of water weight.
Tips for Losing Weight in 2 Weeks
Here are a few tips to guide you along:
- Low-carb diets – studies have shown that people whose diets centre around cutting down the amount of carbohydrate intake lose weight faster. Be cautious on the food you cut down intake on as you do not want to cut down foods that are essential to your healthy weight loss program.
- Low-fat diets – do note that low-fat foods may not always equate to lower calorie intake. Sometimes substitutes for fat may be used, like sweeteners or salt.
Hence, it is essential to understand that your food intake should be in moderate doses. Avoid cutting off a certain food entirely and immediately. Instead, you can gradually control the amount you consume (of indulgences like ice-cream), and slowly wean yourself off the temptation entirely.
Contact Us @ +65 97426428
♥ Enjoy DELICIOUS MEAL PLANS
♥ Learn how to create TASTY WEIGHT LOSS PROTEIN SHAKES
♥ We also provide MOTIVATIONAL SUPPORT for our dieters
♥ We want to help you to ACHIEVE YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS
@ +65 97426428
For A Free Consulation and Body-Fat Analysis!
Eating Out During Your 14-day Diet Plan
Singapore’s Health Promotion Board (HPB) has recently come up with a dining plan that can help you watch your weight even whilst eating out. There are dishes available that consist of nothing more than 500 calories per serving, and you may want to consider that as an option during your 14-day diet plan. For example, a bowl of bee hoon fish soup is 353 calories, a much healthier choice than having a meal at a fast food joint.
Losing weight in 2 weeks is a middle-length plan, and living in Singapore means it’s almost impossible not to eat out.
Fret not, here are some things to keep in mind whilst enjoying a meal out:
- You should have a plan in mind before eating out.
– Have lighter meals throughout the day so that when you finally dine out, you will be able to enjoy your food without worrying too much about the extra calories.
– You might have to eat out, but you can choose the healthier options or perhaps dine at a restaurant that offers healthier options on their menu
- Remember not to overeat!
– When having meals with friends, people tend to eat more as they enjoy company.
– If your main course is of a reasonable portion, try not to indulge yourself in starters or desserts as it will also add to the calorie intake.
- Balance your meal
– Remember that your meal should have a balance of the food groups in order to manage your weight.
– Even though you may be surrounded by food paradise in Singapore, if there is a will, there will be a way to lose weight in 2 weeks.
Why Join Our Weight Loss Programs?
- Ann Ling, our founder of Healthy Weight Loss Support Group in Singapore has vast personal experience in weight management.
- No hard selling
- Affordably priced products
- No Expensive Weight Loss Program Packages
- Numerous recipes of weight loss shakes
- Customers enjoy access to healthy and delicious recipes and meal plans
- Encouragement from support group to lose weight healthily and effectively